Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Skull Island

For my math I made a Island call Skull Island it was made to see if you think you know where I buried my treasure. I have left instructions where to find my treasure. If you think you know where its buried, leave a comment and your email and I will contact you with your result. Good Luck.
  1. Look for the eyes going north.
  2. See the man on the boat for help.
  3. Find a lost ship.
  4. Follow the track heading east to find the Foggy. Lagoon
  5. Look into the cave above Foggy Lagoon.
  6. Follow the gold trail left behind.
  7. Skull will direct you to the treasure.

4 comments:

  1. that is nice waihheke. I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Waiheke, I love this map- it must have taken agggggges to make! At school we are doing a pirate production, it would be cool to use a map like this! How long did it take you to make this?
    From Tilly at Oamaru Intermediate School

    ReplyDelete